PINOY NEWS PORTAL THE ONLY 24/7 NEWS BLOG IN THE PHILIPPINES! DAHIL HINDI NATUTULOG ANG BALITA!

RADIO

LIVE PHILIPPINE RADIO STATIONS!

Monday, November 23, 2009

NEW MOONS TAYLOR LAUTNER








Taylor Lautner or Jacob Black in the Twilight Saga shines the most in the Twilight sequel, “New Moon.” In the movie
, to be shown on Nov. 20, 2009, Taylor Lautner’s character Jacob Black gets a stellar billing with Twilight leads Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Taylor Lautner for me is hotter than Robert Pattinson

. He is sexier and definitely has the animalistic appeal. RPatz for me is just another guy with a grunge look. He is cute BUT that’s just about him. Plus in real life, he seems to be disheveled and messy.
I think New Moon will be the best in the Twilight series, I particularly liked the Bella and Jacob love story than the whole vampire thing. Though since I have read the entire Twilight series already, I am in for a disappointment if I have to root for a bella and Jacob loveteam.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails